Spend two powerful days of learning with many of the nation’s top educational experts in small group settings. Participants will learn to take research-based, sustainable learning practices that provide the foundation for meaningful change to meet the needs of today’s students.
THE CONFERENCE WILL FOCUS ON THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Whole Child (e.g., mindfulness, brain-based learning, project-based learning, design thinking, social-emotional, equity and inclusion)
- STEM/STEAM Integration
- Assessment for Learning
- Contemporary Literacy
- Excellence in Physical Education, Coaching, and Athletic Development
This all-inclusive conference includes:
- Access to all STLinATL sessions.
- Daily breakfast and lunch buffet.
- A social hour the evening of July 26 with an incredible band, drinks, and scrumptious southern hors d’oeuvres.
- An extraordinary dinner by Woodward’s exceptional chefs and dining services team.
- Free shuttles between the Hilton Hotel and Woodward’s campus.