Spend two powerful days of learning with many of the nation’s top educational experts in small group settings. Participants will learn to take research-based, sustainable learning practices that provide the foundation for meaningful change to meet the needs of today’s students.
Schools are increasingly moving toward innovative, student-centered learning models that address contemporary skills while further addressing the needs of the whole child that extends beyond the academic curriculum.
THE CONFERENCE WILL FOCUS ON THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- New Literacies For Tomorrow’s World – Sessions will focus on topics and skills necessary for success in our rapidly evolving world (e.g. design thinking, STEAM/STEM, brain-based learning, media literacy, information literacy, sustainability, and global awareness).
- Equity and Inclusion -Sessions will provide opportunities for participants to engage in courageous conversations, discuss best practices, and share current resources for nurturing an equitable and inclusive community.
- Assessment for Learning – Sessions will delve into the current landscape of assessments, define the need for authentic and real-world measures of learning, and move past traditional models by discovering new and innovative techniques to meet the needs of all learners.
- Personal Growth & Wellness – Sessions will focus on the importance of personal growth, wellness, and their impact on success. Participants will learn strategies, techniques, and resources to implement outside of the classroom empowering them to lead and live a healthy lifestyle through all aspects of their lives.
This all-inclusive conference includes:
- Access to all sessions
- Breakfast and a full buffet lunch each day
- A social hour after the first day with an incredible band, drinks and scrumptious southern hors-d’oeuvres
- An extraordinary dinner by Woodward’s world-class chefs
- Free shuttles back and forth from the Hilton